I have more than two decades of experience in public speaking about technology and IT leadership topics. My first presentation, held at LinuxTag Kaiserslautern in 1999, was “Dynamic Web Pages with PHP 3.0”. Since then, I got to speak at conferences such as DrupalCon, DevOps Days, Open Source Datacenter Conference and many other meetups and international events. As the European Track Chair, I also curated the DevOps track for DrupalCon Prague in 2013.
In the past, I uploaded most of my slides to SpeakerDeck. Recently, I’ve switched to publishing them right on this website (thanks to Remark.js).
- “Monorepo vs. Multirepo - which is the superior approach?”, DrupalCamp Scotland 2019
- My presentation slides on SpeakerDeck
Here are a few recordings of me speaking at conferences:
- “Lean Web Operations — Planning for the unpredictable”, DrupalCon Vienna 2017
- “Docker Orchestration with Kontena”, DrupalCon Baltimore 2017
- “MonitoringLove with Sensu”, Open Source Monitoring Conference 2014
- “Getting the Most Out Of Varnish”, DrupalCamp Galway 2014
- “Dynamic Infrastructure Orchestration with Chef”, Open Source Datacentre Conference 2014
- “Operations with Kanban”, Open Source Datacentre Conference 2012
- “Systems Automation with Chef”, Open Source Datacentre Conference 2011
Feel free to use this picture for a speaker page, talk highlight, etc: